Need a Midnight Launch Co-op Posse

Can't even express how excited I am to pick up Gears 3 and jump right into campaign on launch at midnight. However I know that my buddies won't be able or willing to stay up through most of the night to tackle and conquer a large chunk of this campaign so I'd rather find people who can. If you're down lemme knooo!!! ty bras

PS plan on playing hardcore mode (would prefer Insane but it has to be unlocked by beating hardcore)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yo, Im down bro! I may have another willing to partake in some Hardcore activity, we were also hoping for some Insanity but unfortunately it will only be "Temporarily" locked. Just add me and i'll hit you up come Midnight Sept.19th.

Add me too.

add me bro i'll play with u midnight

What is your Time Zone?  I will be playing campaign all-night so if we start at a similar time then count me in. I am in Texas so Central Time zone.  Also does anyone know if like in Gears 2 we can set individual difficulty settings in campaign or is Gears 3 one setting for everyone?

I wanna play co-op too

I'm willing to play until the game is done!

thats what i like to hear boys! I'll make sure not to jump into campaign until ur all online on that night and ready as long as u all do the same. Cant wait!

btw i work at best buy so i dont hafta wait in line, which means ill prolly be online right after midnight. Prolly round quarter after

I'll most likely be online around 12:30, I unfortunately do have to wait in line, but im gonna do my best to be Number 1 on the checkout list ha.