Need a mature group to roll with..

Sup guys, well I'm trying to find a clan/ or just a group of people to play with. I've tried joining some clans but most of the ones that are just casual are full of immature 12 yr olds who just love to scream into your ear and give you order and complain when they get schooled. I'm not a competitive gamer at all so I want a group to chill with whenever possible. If it matters, I'm 17 turning 18 later this month I'm a pretty chill guy to say the least and you won't hear me yelling over something on the game even though this game has its moments. I'm down to play pretty much anything really except demolition. Just post here or send me a message on xbl if you're down to play.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I run HC Flags, only

I'm showing my age, but when you stop using words and phrases like "to roll with", "sup", "chill guy", "I'm down", and "you're down", then I'll believe you're mature.

Until then...nope.

[quote user="West Point 84"]

I'm showing my age, but when you stop using words and phrases like "to roll with", "sup", "chill guy", "I'm down", and "you're down", then I'll believe you're mature.

Until then...nope.

[/quote]

I think you missed the gamertag.

That's fine if you don't want to play with me, you haven't gotten to know who I really am and could honestly care less. As for the gamertag, it's from a movie called "Full Metal Jacket" if you had seen it, you'd know.

Yeah ... good luck with that.  I *ALWAYS* mute all of my teammates, even on objective games, because it's not worth hearing all the BS that goes with this game.  I even mute my party if I'm not in a private chat.  LOL

[quote user="West Point 84"]

Until then...nope.

[/quote]

I say roll. I say homie. I say AYO. I say I'm down all the time. I'm 25 and probably way more mature than you. Nawhmm sayin'. 

The world is becoming more and more like the movie Idiocracy. With language no more than slang and slur, and technology no more than hair growth and sperm count. I don't care I'll see you bastards in hell.