NCAA 12 vs Madden 12

I was just wondering what you guys think is the better game... I have NCAA 12 and I'm wondering if it will be worth it to get Madden 12, I might trade in NCAA 12 just because I'm not extremlely happy with it and I'm looking for a different expirence. What are your thoughts??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Keep ncaa 12. It's way better

The sounds of the hits and tackling in NCAA 12 are awesome.  In Madden 12 you can barely hear the big hits and tackles

On the field, Madden is better, everywhere else, NCAA is better

I have both, and have to say ncaa 12 is overall a better game

[quote user="Kool Aid Man 75"]

I was just wondering what you guys think is the better game... I have NCAA 12 and I'm wondering if it will be worth it to get Madden 12, I might trade in NCAA 12 just because I'm not extremlely happy with it and I'm looking for a different expirence. What are your thoughts??

[/quote]You will be sorry if u trade it in..... Ncaa has been the better game for like 5 yrs.   Dont fall for the hype, I mean lies about madden being good....It looks good but thats about it.

If I were you, I wouldn't trade NCAA 12 for Madden 12, because NCAA is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better and plays smoothly and fluidly, unlike Madden.  Madden 12 has too many issues, some are as follows:  linebackers seem to be superhumans and knock down anything (they even run alongside WRs); the game goes in a slow-motion mode when playing at times; the commentary -- which is TRASH -- has a 3 to 5 second delay.  There are too much issues with this lackluster game, so keep NCAA 12.  

ncaa 12 is way better

I have both, and I think NCAA is better

NCAA is way better....

Glad I found this thread. I was thinking of trading in NCAA myself. I like the game.. But outside the new tackling system I find it to be too much like NCAA 11. Guess I would just hold onto it a bit longer and wait for a price drop on Madden