here they are guys default roster ratings for all Big 10 teams http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTXIgOjzsD4
I'll talk about Nebraska's default roster - NU’s highest-rated player is Jared Crick at 94 (out of 99) overall. That ties him with Ohio State center Mike Brewster and Iowa tackle Riley Reiff for the third-highest-rated player in the Big Ten. No. 1, Terrelle Pryor at 96, isn’t in college football anymore. Michigan center David Molk is No. 2 at 95.
Running back Rex Burkhead gets a 91, while corner Alfonzo Dennard and linebacker LaVonte David share an 89 overall rating with center Mike Caputo. Quarterback Taylor Martinez checks in at 87.
My real only complaint is Taylor Martinez gets a 95 for ACC but only a 82 SPD rating - I think both are underestimated. granted he had a sprained ankle anytime after Kansas state game but when he was healthy, almost every announcer that covered us on TV were saying it's not his speed, it's how fast he gets to his top speed and said he was probably the fastest in college football. should be a 98 or 99 at least. Denard Robinson gets 99 ACC and 95 SPD. Martinez is just as fast as him if not faster
As usual, mistakes abound for the Huskers. Stuff you’ll have to change.
- Cody Green is listed on the roster. He’s transferring.
- Kody Spano is listed on the roster. He retired
- Jesse Coffey is listed on the roster. He retired and took a medical redshirt.
- Running back Tray Robinson is on the roster. He transferred a long time ago.
- The starting kicker is former walk-on Jason Dann. He left the team.
- Some of the jersey numbers don’t correspond