NBA2k16 "Purchasing VC is not available at this time, please try again later"

I checked 2k server status and it shows everything is online but I cannot purchase currency in NBA2k16.  I sent in a support ticket to 2k support but I was wondering if anyone else had the same issues and can give me some help.  I tried purchasing through the Xbox Live Store but doesn't show up in my game so i processed a refund for that purchase, all i get on the game is "Purchasing VC is not available at this time, please try again later" is anyone else getting this today?  I also checked my game add-ons and nothing is there.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 313 Applies to:

Yes. I've been trying to get this taken care of for the last 4 days. I also did not receive my pre-order bonus. Purchased 35,000 VC on Sunday, contacted Xbox Support and 2K Support after it said "Purchase Cancelled" and charged my credit card anyways. The very next day after talking with 2K Support they suggested I try purchasing more VC so I tried purchasing 5,000 VC and the same issue occurred. They have yet to refund me or add the VC into my account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The best advice I have is to submit a ticket online at http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us and patiently wait like myself... Sorry man.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.