NBA 2K14 Lost MyPlayer

I was in MyPlayer mode and was upgrading my player, i backed out for it to save the updates and some error message came up.  It sent me back to the home screen and came up with the screen to create a MyPlayer.  I restarted my Xbox One thinking it would then load the MyPlayer files but it didnt. keeps going to the screen to create a new MyPlayer like i put the disc in for the first time.  If there anyway to fix this or am i completely screwed was in my rookie season almost in the playoffs and played over 70 games. pissed.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

Damn, me too. After I agreed to go with MEGA endorsement it booted me to the home screen and wants me to make an whole another my player... And I don't want to cause I might end up losing my current...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I ended up getting my player back once the EA servers were back online.  I guess if the servers are down it cant load your files.  I didnt end up losing anything everything was there.

Sorry this didn't help.

the 2K sports servers are over loaded... Press Y to see if your Save is still listed under MyCareer... if its there you have to wait to connect to the servers to play. usually NBA Today wont play either and you can only do a quick match.

Sorry this didn't help.

Having the same problem. Get to it 2k! Get to it Microsoft! You're upsetting customers with this b.s...

Sorry this didn't help.