NBA 2K14 - Can't load MyCAREER or MyGM

Please help!!!  I was playing MyGM yesterday and "Quit" a game through the menu.  Now I cannot load any MyCAREER or MyGM's that I had previously saved.  When I try, it does the usual stuff but doesn't bring it up; instead it just reverts to the Game Menu and begins a new song.  I tried uninstalling and re-installing, which didn't work.  I tried to delete all of my saved games (3 total).  They disappear when I delete them but when I go back they're still there.  It seems like the game is caught in some sort of glitch cycle where data is cached and it can't get out of it.  I also tried letting the intro play in full, but that didn't work.  I can play a "Quick Game".  I can play online.  Just cannot play MyGM or MyCAREER.  Help!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 53 Applies to:

The saves revert due to 2K's inline copies of them - potential fixes I've read (but never worked for me):

watch full intro video

recreate/edit MyPlayer avatar

Reinstall game

Otherwise, you may be like me and stuck with 2k support taking 10 days to answer support tickets, where they say they'll just delete file, I have to start again with some VC reimbursement :(

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There is a update set to release over the next 5-7 days or so. It was submitted for certification 3 days ago and it is said that it will fix this issue and several more.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.