NBA 2K12 My Player Trade Request???

Hey guys so I'm a PG for the Pacers, and I've only played like 10 games into my season... I got drafted 15th pick, although I do have to admit that I'm very bad at that game (10 PPG)... I really want to play for another team because my team's been losing most of the games, and I'm thinking of requesting a trade for the Lakers or the Heat... By the way, the reason why I want to play in a different uniform is because 1) I don't really like the Pacers personally, so yeahhh, and 2) Our team is not that good in our league, and I just want to win games and maybe the championships and play on a good team (even if that means less minutes for me, I don't mind). Any suggestions??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Either go to Boston or LA Clippers. Those two teams will help you because they talk to you during scrimmage games. Other teams just play. So either Boston or LAC.

Doesn't Matter where you go , My player is made that you have the most impact , So your teammates will be garbage no matter where you go

I get 36 PPG from PG but i lack assists and such but im sticking it out until i get better. i don't wanna move to a big team until im good enough to influence the play. Im currently with the UTAH JAZZ. we are something like 3-7.