Navy SEALs disciplined for consulting on MoH Warfighter

So apparently a few Navy SEALs gave away some secrets etc for this game. They are under investigation.

Here is the link 

If you ask me, it's just a publicity stunt. 

Any way, what are your thoughts on the game? I have been hearing mixed reviews. Does it seem realistic? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They should be punished for being associated with that **** @@@ game.

^^  I guess that answers my question. I wonder if the game sole really well if we would be hearing about this.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

^^  I guess that answers my question. I wonder if the game sole really well if we would be hearing about this.

[/quote]

From what I've been reading, the sales have been horrible. I don't feel like finding the article, but EA blamed their low 4th quarter on them misjudging MOH or something like that.

Stunt or not I find it sad that Navy Seals would be willing to give out classified information.

^^ If it's true, then I think it's sad as well. People will do pretty much anything for money.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!
[quote user="brandiesel1"]

^^ If it's true, then I think it's sad as well. People will do pretty much anything for money.

[/quote]Money is the root of all evil, it may be an old saying, but it's most certainly true...

if its like the last medal of honor it is an OK single player with crap online., and since we all know single player shooters aren't worth the money save fallout it isn't worth the price.

How could this be a publicity stunt? These guys were caught and had their military careers ended over it. They're lucky they didn't get thrown in jail, they were let off easy so they could retire honorably.

I just think it may have been a publicity stunt because if it was something (their secrets) sensitive or critical information then they would have kept it quiet. I think they are making a mountain out of an ant-hole.

-

I just think they are overplaying the "secrets" to help garner some interest in the game because it under performed. Even I was a little interested in it after I  read that article.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Who is overplaying it? The US government is the one punishing these guys for violating their NDAs. These guys knew full well that they aren't supposed to give out sensitive information like what gear they use. Of course EA likes the publicity but I doubt they had anything to do with the military finding out. The military takes its secrets seriously. These guys are lucky they were spared a trial. I assume they got off the hook because of their excellent service prior to this.