Nascar the Game 2011? Where is Update #1 ? EA should update 09 and kill this Game!

I spent 4hrs on the phone today tracking down the timeframe and location of the Update/Patch #1 . They sent me from Activison to XboxLIve then to MSN and then back several times , each one claiming the other was lying. I believe neither party ,the Etuecynx forums are talking about patch #2 and DLC for 2012 the the 1st one hasn't been released. This is a joke,i have a $64.19 coaster on my coffee table until they fix it. Shame on all involved and never count on me buying another Nascar game from these clowns again,, where are you now EA? a updated Nascar 2009 would finish this joke of a game.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Releasing this game was in poor taste.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

ea should stop selling this game untill it is fixed

Sorry this didn't help.

The patch has been submitted to MS as of right now. There are over 30+ bugs/glitches that are supposedly going to be fixed.

this game never should have been released in its current state. Eut will be lucky to sell half of what they sold this year after how they delayed the game a month claiming "it needs more polish" only to give us this broken POS.

Sorry this didn't help.