nascar insideline

anybody having issues with getting into the game lobby to play quick races cuz i get in then it says that host connections lost need help to get this fixed all nats are open

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Quick races? Nascar?

Could someone tell me whether PhilMarck ever posts anything worthwhile in the slightest?

[moderator deleted]

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

Could someone tell me whether PhilMarck ever posts anything worthwhile in the slightest?

[/quote]He's just upset that other people enjoy things other than Japanese cartoons...

Turning left for hundred of hours isn't fun. And I don't even enjoy Japanese cartoons that much, I prefer western developers.

-

Japanese stuff can be pretty weirdly wild.

[quote user="PhilMarck"]Japanese stuff can be pretty weirdly wild.[/quote]And you love every minute of it, don't lie. Also I know you watch NASCAR since Danica has been playing in the Sport.

[moderator deleted]

Danica Patrick is in fact the only good thing about this [moderator deleted] sport.

[moderator deleted]

Someone ban this clown already.

... So I say again, does Phil up there ever offer anything constructive whatsoever?

[quote]... So I say again, does Phil up there ever offer anything constructive whatsoever?[/quote]

I can say the same about you, sir.