nascar 2011

i really wish there was a better return policy for games. i don't fell that developers can make a bad game and sell it for $60 then we get stuck with the piece of crap. that being said this game is over 2months old and still no patches to fix all the problems. i wish i could sue all that is involved for letting this happen. you my say it's only $60 but it was my hard earned money. i have over 30 game just imagine if they all were crap like this one.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Did you enjoy Sniper: GW?  That's another piece of crap.

it doesnt have as many problems as this game. not one of the best shooters ive ever played but it was ok

See you played shift 2 , how is that is it fun atleast?

shift to is pretty good. you can really customize your car. it's a really cool game. what's funny is i bought them the same day they were released together. i just put it in my system about two weeks ago. the only thing i don't like about it is the drifting part. i don't like drift. i just wish they would come out with a game for drifers and not put them in racing games.

I definitely agree with the OP's opinion on drifting. If that's someone's thing, fine. But drifting really is a subculture part of racing that should be supported outside of "normal" racing titles. When I want to race, I want to race, not slide around a corner, trying to look pretty for the judges. I've always been able to be good enough at it to get by in games where it's been included as a challenge, but it was always a boring chore that seemed out of place and the definite low point of quite a few titles.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of drifting either.  Those racing titles cater to the Fast and the Furious crowd.  "Ricers," is that was they call them?

I'm not sure about the ricer part. I do know that the term originally refered to motorcycles that could run on rice alcohol. I believe the term later evolved into a derogatory name for those little, Japanese cars that you'd see all "hooked up" with body kits, wings & tailpipes with a larger diameter than factory wheels. The only chance the majority of those cars have of winning a race is when their opponent isn't aware that he/she's actually involved in a race. Even then, it's usually still close!

I actually like drifting. I don't see what you people have against it. It's definitely saved me a few minutes when I was running late for work in the morning.

[quote user="Chris PharmD"]

Did you enjoy Sniper: GW?  That's another piece of crap.

[/quote]

a second sniper ghost warrior game is supposed to come up next month supposedly.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

I actually like drifting. I don't see what you people have against it. It's definitely saved me a few minutes when I was running late for work in the morning.

[/quote]

It's not that I have anything per se against drifting (although it's not my cup of tea), I just don't see it as going hand-in-hand with normal racing. It's a completely different beast. Including drifting as a main part of a racing game is like having whack-a-mole a main part of a safari game.