nascar 09 help

im haven trouble playing nascar 09 on my xbox 360 is there a update needed or is not supported any more

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

What is the exact message you're getting when you try to play Nascar 09, are you trying to play this online?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The servers have been shut down for that game.

Sorry this didn't help.

The shutting down of Nascar 09 servers is unexceptable. I have multiple case files as well as forum polls out in ea forums as well as feedback to both EA and Xboxlive on this subject. The closing of Nascar 09 servers is doing nothing but loosing customers for but EA AND Microsoft And Xbox Live. I have 100 diehard adult Nascar friends on my friends list that were playing right up until the day you shut down the Nascar 09 servers. At that time 49 of them signed off, ended there auto payment renewal. Never to be seen again. I myself ended auto renew and only got a 3 month card this time in an attempt to petition EA and Microsoft to restart the Nascar 09 servers. If not, im gone and you permanently lost a customer.

On the subject of "Nascar the game 2011" This was a pathetic attempt at a replacement for 2009. And there next year model looks to be no different. You can BET i will not be fooled into wasting money on it again. Nascar 2011 is the single biggest step DOWN in the history of gaming from 2009EA.

Now we have also petition EA to allow us to start a 3rd party server for Nascar 2009 and are awaiting a response. We have over 10 people so far willign to share the cost of a Gaming server from 1and1.com OR whereever EA tell us we need to get the server to comply with Xbox live standards or whatever. I am sure we will have well over 20 people willing to split the cost, in which i'll have to set up a website and paypal account to automatically make payments. Keep in mind this is only if EA and xbox live will aprove of a 3rd party server.

That being said, i feel its my duty to my friends willing to participate in this. To mention to EA AND xbox that we have PAID our dues and there is no reason why we should even HAVE TO looking into 3rd party server, for EA should already be supplying this for us. For example let me point out that i myself have bought 3 xboxs for this game "Due to the fact that they are as fragile as a poorly built lightbulb" thats what roughly $300 x 3 = $900. I also have purchased the game Nascar09 3 times "Due to the fragile Xbox's EATING the disks repeatedly" Thats roughly $60 x 3 = $180. Also we have to mention 4 years of xboxlive from 2008 to now thats what $60 x 4 = $240. So we have a total of $900 + $180 + $240= $1320

$1320.00  and i cant even play the game online with my friends?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Xboxlive / Microsoft / EA Sports we have been begging you all over you forums and feedbacks and case files to put this game back online for us. Now everyone else reading this just consider that even if everyone else only paid half what i have EA Sports and Microsoft has STILL banked a GIGANTIC sum of money off of this game, and yet here we sit looking at youtube ecause 2011 too poor of online gameplay to even bother playing.

Nascar 09 we have thousands of 3 wide 3 deep door to door finishes. 2011 you cant even get within 3 car lengths of eachother or it will clitch wreck. I gave 2011 a fare chance and out of 25 tries, EVERY SINGLE ONE was turn 1 of lap 1 a giant pile up. and every restart the exact same thing. Just a pathetic attempt of a race game.

WE DEMAND NASCAR 09 BACK!

Sorry this didn't help.

Question: How do you propose Microsoft go about forcing EA, a company they own no part of, to switch the servers back on? Bearing in mind you've got to make this financially viable ie worth the risk of EA saying "stuff you we're just not going to release games on your console any more".

Sorry this didn't help.

Not to mention if you did you'd also have to convince Sony to do the same thing since the server shutdown is not limited to the 360 version.

Sorry this didn't help.

Also explain why, in all your rants on this subject, you've not once mentioned anything related to pressuring Sony to do the same or are their no PS3 owning Nascar fans?

Sorry this didn't help.