Naruto: Rise of a ninja

Good day,

I had a question about this game. I bought it about 3 years ago because I could download the original japanese voices. Now I have a new xbox360 because the old one had a nice red ring in it. Well now for my question: I can't download the japanese voices anywhere. This is very annoying because I hate the american voices in it. Is there ANY way to get the original voices or is it now impossible to get.

With kind regards,
R. Beijers

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Anything you previously download should be available for you to redownload in your Download History, found under Account Management on the console. If you have an issue with this process, please post back with any error messages/codes you receive.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Allright it worked via my other acount but now I want to use it in my new account. But I can't...or at least I don't know how... So I downloaded it on my new old acount onto the HDD but is there a way I can use it or download it with my new account.

Sorry this didn't help.

So you found that this game was originally purchased by another account? Are you now on a different console that this game was first downloaded to? You may need to complete a license transfer to this new console. Then any user on this console will be able to play the content at any time (if on another console, the original purchasing GT would have to be logged into LIVE to play it).

Sorry this didn't help.