Naruto: Ninja Storm 2

So is this game really that great? I'm looking to play a new fighting game and its got good user scores and all... but it seems like the type of game that the majority of players that have actually played it would be the fans of the series.--Thus the high score. It's got a better user rating on the GF site than all the Street fighters, Soul Caliburs, Tekkens and Mortal Kombats. Yet I hear no buzz around this game anywhere. What's the real deal, guys?

Discussion Info

Last updated September 5, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Being a fan of the series doesn't mean you automatically like the game. But if you are a fan of the series, you are more inclined to give it a shot. I'm a fan of the show, but I'm not in to fighting games. I was considering trying this one out, though. Since everyone I know who has played it has nothing but good things to say about it.

And FYI, while going to get the demo for Bodycount just now, I notice there is a demo up for this game as well. Check it out if you want to form your own opinion

It is a very fun game with a good story mode (the boss battles in particular are epic) and a good fighting component. The fighting its self is VERY easy to pick up and play. Do not bother with online though (unless with friends), as it is completely full of spammers who use incredibly cheap tactics to win.

If you are a fan of Naruto definetly pick it up. If not, I'd still recommend it if you can find it cheap enough as it is a fun game, but sadly the online community is full of idiots.