Name STILL Blocked

I posted about this issue here a couple of months ago but it was derailed. I am posting here again claiming Microsoft IS responsible for my gamertag being blocked. Evidence? Info can be found here and here

. During this short period I was able to create a clan tag in Call of Duty once again(I still have a picture of the clan tag.) I would like an official response from MS about this issue. This is clearly their issue and I would like to have the ability to use Reach's file share system.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

[quote user="The Beast v3"]I posted about this issue here a couple of months ago but it was derailed. I am posting here again claiming Microsoft IS responsible for my gamertag being blocked.[/quote]The thread was never "derailed".  You simply refused to accept the answers you were given.  

Let me say this as slowly as possible.  Bungie made Halo Waypoint, not internal Microsoft, not 343 Studios, Bungie.  Bungie still manage Halo Waypoint, not internal Microsoft, not 343 Studios.  Your issue is with Bungie.  Why can you not see that?

[quote]Evidence? Info can be found here and here. During this short period I was able to create a clan tag in Call of Duty once again(I still have a picture of the clan tag.)[/quote]A random forum post and a Youtube video is "evidence" now, huh?   If as you suggest the "profanity filter is down", surely the opposite to what you're describing will happen.

You create a clan-tag on "Call of Duty", which has not one thing to do with Halo, Xbox, or Xbox Live...I fail to see the connection.  

[quote user="The Beast v3"]I would like an official response from MS about this issue. This is clearly their issue and I would like to have the ability to use Reach's file share system.[/quote]You're not going to get one, because this is an issue with Bungie, not Microsoft. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

1.Now, let me say this as slowly as possible. I don't have a problem with Waypoint. Why everyone on here keeps bring that up is beyond me. This is what I'm mean by "derailed." You ignore my facts and bring up random problems. Why?

2. It was down. And I was able to use my clan tag for a short period. That is a fact.

3. No, MS and 343 are now running Halo Reach. And if you read ALL of my posts on the other thread you will realize that these issues are connected.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you were able to log into Bungie with the name that is now banned then it is possible it is not a word filter issue at all. If you have uploaded anything to your fileshare that violates their Terms of Use you could have been banned from using that feature.

Someone else has had a similar situation, I would suggest contacting Bungie to see what they have to say about this. Either way they should be able to tell where the problem lies, on their end or on MS's end.

http://halo.xbox.com/forums/general/f/14/p/18381/140786.aspx#140786

Also let's keep the discussion civil and polite otherwise this thread may end up getting locked too.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm not sure how I haven't kept this civil :/ I ask for help and the guy above you talks to me like a child. Really welcoming/s.

I have contacted Bungie, Treyarch, and Infinity Ward they and they tell me the same thing. I posted specifically how it happened in my previous thread.

Sorry this didn't help.

At the very least MS could reset my gamertag to it's original name before I PAID for a new one that doesn't work.

Sorry this didn't help.