NA Definitive Pricing Guide brought to you by Merchant's Union

Thanks for stopping by, my name is No Thugz I run a small(ish) Merchant/Crafting guild on XBox NA called Merchant's Union. One of the primary goals I had was to put together a listing of the most commonly bought and sold items and get a fair market price for them. I have spent the past weeks buying and selling myself as well as working with my guild on this project and I am happy to announce for the first time publicly what our prices are! Since I update them every week I am going to provide the public link to my Google Document - goo.gl/JQwv5E Note these are just the prices as we see them; it does not mean that you can't sell things for more or buy them for less. With that in mind please respond to me privately if you feel there is pricing that you do not agree with; you can message me on Xbox at No Thugz and I would be happy to hear you out. Additionally if you would like to join our guild and continue to help grow on this please let me know.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out and if there are any items you need/want feel free to message and I am sure either myself or a member of my union can get it for.

Cheers, No Thugz

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Well put together, very nice!

Thanks LMKY, its a labor of love that I hope many people can leverage.

What price you suggest on a purple racial motif, dwemer maces?

10-12k

Update today. Let me know your thoughts.

Very helpful

It is very informative and useful.  Thank you!

If you find this guide helpful please show your support by giving it a like.

Thanks,

No Thugz

Soulforged Guild has adopted the Merchant's Union list as a pricing guideline.

www.soulforgedguild.com/links.htm

It seems more and more folks are using your pricing guide daily. This is great to create a standard price range for merchants as well as customers!