NA DC Guild - For players over the age of 30.

Soulforged is still growing! If you are over the age of 30 and would like to join a guild of mature players, we would love to have you!

In a nutshell:

• We want the mature ESO adults to have a safe haven from the nails-on-the-chalkboard voice chat that we have all experienced. This includes the screeching little kid voices, the mumbling teenagers who dictate their every move to the chat channel and even the adults who won’t mute their mic while their kids run around screaming, have TV’s blaring while they are on Kinnect, or rap into the mic while people are trying to communicate with each other.

• Your main character must be DC, but you can have alts in other Alliances.

• You must not take without giving, meaning you cannot take 4 purple items from the guild bank and deposit nothing (or deposit bug parts).

• And you must not bring drama into the guild. If five people complain about one person, then I’d say it’s safe to assume that the one person is not a good fit, and they will need to find another guild.

Again, this is just a quick summary, the full rules are available on the guild website: http://www.soulforgedguild.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

We're still growing!  Come and grow with us!

Are you aligned with the Daggerfall Covenant?

Are you over the age of 30?

Do you yearn for a voice chat channel where you can talk without being interrupted by people screaming over each other or blaring music?

Do you want a Guild bank where you can leave items that you don’t need and pick up items that you do?

Are you looking for a Guild that is organized enough to have a web site and forums for the members and guests?

Join us at SOULFORGED for a more mature gaming experience, sans the drama.

We're having a guild event tonight. This is a great opportunity to meet some of your new guildmates! ;)

Check us out at www.soulforgedguild.com

Soulforged recruiting is still open. We are looking for more adults to join us for a mature Elder Scrolls Online experience.

• Your primary character must be in Daggerfall Covenant.
  • You must be over the age of 30.
  • You must mute your microphone if you are not talking to someone and you see your name at the bottom of the screen to indicate that your microphone is active. (It is amazing how uncommon "common sense" has become) ALWAYS mute before walking away from your controller.
  • You must not take without giving. I can't count how many times a complete stranger (sometimes a kid, sometimes not) asks if he can "borrow" some gold. Or how many times at the end of a dungeon, complete strangers ask me for all Medium armor and 2-handed weapons that I earned. (without offering to trade for something I can use) We are responsible adults, we don't stick our hands out unless it is to offer someone help.

If you would like to play with other adults that are not oblivious to the world around them, join us at:

http://www.soulforgedguild.com

If you're a mature gamer over the age of 30 that would like to adventure with a Guild closer to your age, stop by our web site and check the About Us page. The maybe stop by the Forums and Introduce yourself.

The Forums are open to Guests as well as Soulforged members. Need something crafted? Want to sell something? Looking for a partner to do delves tonight?  Stop by and join our Forums!

After a fun weekend with an Intro to Cyradiil event and a lot of grouping/dungeons with other mature adults, I'm back to invite you to join us!

If you are over the age of 30, your main Character is in Daggerfall Covenant, you play on the North America server and you would like to join other adults in a more mature Elder Scrolls Online experience, stop by http://www.soulforgedguild.com and follow the instructions to apply.

Make sure that you read all of the rules. We do not tolerate rapping and beat-boxing or burping into the mic or having conversations with other people in your house or yelling across the house or kids screaming or your TV blaring...these are things that a whole guild should NOT have to listen to. If you get 2 or 3 of these clueless noise polluters in a voice channel, no one can discern anything useful.

Stop putting up with that. We did.

We try very hard to create a stress free environment for the mature adults who play Elder Scrolls Online. Some of our members are hard-core: Get max level, rush to the end game. Some of our members are casual: Jump on for a couple of hours, knock out a few quests or join a guild group for a 4-person dungeon, then jump off.

Whether you are hard-core, casual or somewhere in the middle, we are glad to have you! We look forward to grouping with you and if you enjoy a little PvP, battling in Cyrodiil with you.

Please make sure that you read and follow the rules on the guild web site. There aren't many rules, but the ones that we have are strictly enforced. Two of the main rules are:

Mute your mic if there is any background noise that is causing your mic to turn on. You will see your name constantly popping up in the lower-right corner of the screen if this is happening. The whole guild shouldn't have to listen to music, mumbling, a play-by-play description of everything that is happening to you in game or conversations that someone is having at their house. If you get 2-3 people doing that, everyone leaves the chat channel. That is bad for the guild.

Be judicious with your Guild Bank usage. Don't grab 4 stacks of 200 ingots in one day. If you REALLY need ingots, and we have 4 stacks of 200, take a stack a day to give others a chance to work on their Blacksmithing. If you grab a stack of 200 runes to work on Enchanting, when you notice that you are barely getting any experience, don't waste resources. Put whatever is left back in the Guild Bank and go up to the next level. (This does not apply to multiple stacks of small amounts. If there are 9 stacks of Leather, and the amounts are something like 19, 2, 13, 7, 3, 1, 1, 1, 5 - grab them all)

You will get out of the guild what you put into the guild. Be the change you want to see. If you wish more people would invite you to group up, invite others to group up. If you wish others would help you kill a world boss that you can't kill alone, come to the aid of someone when they ask for help. If you wish we had more purple items in the bank, put purple items in the bank. If you wish we had a guild trader to sell your stuff to other players, donate gold to the guild bank so we can successfully outbid other guilds (Not a high priority. There are mega trade guilds bidding massive amounts of gold for some traders). I watch logs, I watch activity, I talk to the members daily and I observe character "tells". It is my job to protect the gaming experience of all Soulforged members, because when I created Soulforged, I promised a better, more mature gaming experience and they trusted me enough to join. Likewise, you are trusting in the idea of Soulforged, so I will do everything I can to protect your experience in ESO.

If you have any questions, let me know. If you would like to design and run a guild event or lead a Cyrodiil raid, let me know - we will make it happen. If you need any material items, browse the forums, we have sections designed to help you trade with other Soulforged members. If something is bothering you, bring it to me or one of the Officers: Deth Baphomet, Wagmanimus, Elitebalthazzaar or Mallayna.

Start your weekend ESO binge off right with a mature guild!

◾You must be over 30 years old.

◾Your main character must be in Daggerfall Covenant.

◾You must have a microphone and use it.

To apply, visit the “About Us” page on the Soulforged web site. Read the rules and follow the instructions.

SoulforgedGuild.com

Come join the fun!

RavenDaddy @XboxLiveRewards B-54P02165KG295925D

Raven XX