N7 MP Sniper Rifle Indra?

One of my friends (why do the disreputable sounding posts always say "my friend") pulled an N7 Indra sniper rifle today from a premium spectre pack. I saw it displayed in the lobby window. It looked very similar to the N7 Valiant. The performance of said sniper rifle was poor, though, with a high rate of fire, but lower damage. This rifle is also not listed in the multiplayer manifest on Bioware's social site. 

Did this weapon drop early? Should we expect more? I saw the gun listed in a BSN forum post, as well, so it's legit. I'm kind of surprised by its existence, though.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It was a PC only weapon but apparently the word is that it's a new ultra rare weapon for everyone now. Either that or BiowRe had a slip up. I hope it's not the latter. The weapon damage is weak but still fun to use on Bronze or Silver.

I unlocked this last night and used it on silver with cryo rounds. Its amazing with cyro rounds as the amount you freeze an enemy seems to correlate with how many bullets you put in them, i couldnt insta freeze everything except an atlas as it fires so fast with little recoil! I could freeze a few enemies close to each other and chuck a singularity amongst them and move on to the next group. It wouldnt be very good for gold as you have to stay out of cover for longer but its fun to use :)

I want to play around with the Indra, looks fun. Also it can be used in gold, well by the right character and some skill. I saw a vid by Stardusk recking Cerberus on gold. I hope I get it unlocked soon. Either that or the Talon.

I unlocked this via a code on the Bioware website (via Alienware) but it was only for the PC version of Mass Effect 3.

Does anyone know if this will be available on my 360 now as well? I can't check the Bioware forums from work! damn firewall! (but I can get on here! stupid firewall!!)

You'll have to unlock it for you 360 I would think.

I bet it would be fun for sure with cry rounds. Any sniper with multiple shots is always fun with that setup.  I just wish I would get more cryo rounds from the packs.

Here's the vid I was talking about. This guy is recking some Cerberus [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NnRQuOar10&nomobile=1]

Maybe its a goof but I got this out of a premium spectre pack on the X. Bioware does not show this gun on their new mulitplayer manifest they just rolled out. I can tell you on bronze and silver with an ammo mod its good for some laughs. Just wish the damage was a wee bit higher. If this is truly considered an ultra rare it should have some more bang for the buck.

I haven't unlocked it yet, but another gun that I would like to see come to the multiplayer is the Valkyrie.

Yeah Ive got it, but not tried it yet. At level 1, its practically the same stats as the Raptor X, so getting it to X would make it quite the beast indeed.