Myths and Mavericks DLC

Anyone know if there are achievements with the new dlc?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

There are no new achievements associated with this DLC.

There ain't no new Hideouts which suck's because I don't really play PVP and not looking forward to a bunch of Landon Ricketts running around Free Rome either.

ah bugger, dont think ill bother then, cheers

[quote user="Jmes99"]

There are no new achievements associated with this DLC.

[/quote]

That we do not know. There were Achievements with Outlaws to the End DLC and that was free DLC.

R* YSeptember 7 at 11:16am

@VojtechBrada @Stackcluster @Grand_Theft_Auto @Floppay @killerkyle5596 @fredtheman @creekjohnson Thanks all, just under a week to go now

@Randy_Giles @FauxGland The free Myths and Mavericks DLC pack will not have any new Achievements, Trophies or Titles associated with it

www.rockstargames.com/.../screens-from-next-weeks-free-red-dead-redemption-myths-and-maver.html

click on oldest on comments section. Rockstar confirmed no new achievements.

[quote user="Jmes99"]

R* YSeptember 7 at 11:16am

@VojtechBrada @Stackcluster @Grand_Theft_Auto @Floppay @killerkyle5596 @fredtheman @creekjohnson Thanks all, just under a week to go now

@Randy_Giles @FauxGland The free Myths and Mavericks DLC pack will not have any new Achievements, Trophies or Titles associated with it

www.rockstargames.com/.../screens-from-next-weeks-free-red-dead-redemption-myths-and-maver.html

click on oldest on comments section. Rockstar confirmed no new achievements.

[/quote]

Yea, I don't see, "Oldest comments" anywhere there. I just see next or load all.

If it's true, not much of a fan appreciation is it? They could have put out some new achievements or avatar stuff with it.