MyCareer won't load

I have been having this problem for weeks and have spent countless hours talking with xbox support and cannot get this to work.  When i try and load my myCareer it opens to the loading screen loads for about 1-2 mins and then the game quits and sends me right back to the home screen.  I have tried going through power cycles clearing the system cache, nothing.  I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and removing my profile and signing back in, nothing.  The latest thing i was told to do was clear persistent storage, and alternate mac, again nothing.  Please help as i have put too much time into the game to restart.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Ditto...also click Y when you select career mode and tell me if your player was somehow reset to a level 68 point guard..because that's what happened to both of my files.

Dude! Same exact thing is happening to me right now.  I'm on the verge of asking for refund regard all extra money spent on this game.  its not cool to start all over with no vc

Yup.  I'll be making that 2 hour long phone call soon...let me know what they say to you.