My Xbox wont read 2 specific discs that 1 day ago worked perfect (No sratches)

The problem started with GTA 4. I was just playing it, leave to go to the store, then I come back....the Xbox starts up, refuses to even spin ( i can tell because I took the case off mine for cleaning of dust). So once it starts to spin, I get to the part where it says "Loading-Story Complete", then it gives me a disc read error. (My GTA 4 is not scratched) So I decide to play some MW2, Works fine until I eject the disc to re-try GTA 4 after I tried cleaning the disc, now my MW2 wont even get to the legal info to load. I tried installing it but I press "Game Details" and nothing happens and the game wont show up in my library. I have seen many people having probelms with Rockstars games recently, I have also heard the new dash update may affect a few people this way? If my xbox is in need of repair, I am just going to buy a Disc Drive from the internet, I am not paying $100 to wait 2 months to play again.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If you do need a repair MS will not touch it anyway so its not an option for you even if you did want one. In taking the case off you would have broken the seals so the service centre would just send it back to you and the console would be classed as tampered with.

Also self repair can not be discussed on these forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I kinda figured that, but thats aside the point. I have seen a few cases of this disc read error only on certain games on this forum and none have been fixed. I have tried everything in the Disc read error step thing. :/

Sorry this didn't help.

I did post the  'not reading my disc' sticky up for you as a link, not entirely sure why it did not show in my post though. There does seem to be a few people having an issue playing MW2 since the last update.
I have had a look around the forums but unfortunately I cant find any threads that have a fix posted.

The support staff will be back in the forums today so fingers crossed they will be able to help.

Sorry this didn't help.

Here is that troubleshooter Grey mentioned. OP, have you tried these game discs on another console, such as a friend's?

Sorry this didn't help.