My xbox won't read ANY games

Okay so I tried playing Halo 3 on a good xbox and it works fine, but on my xbox It doesn't work at all! Ive tried other games too nothing.

When I put the game in so it can read it reads it for 2 seconds then stops and says "Open Trey" 

I've cleared my cache reinstalled updates removes harddrives nada, my 1 year warranty expired what do I do?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

i had the same issue after the update. The service center said there should be an update within the next 48 hours to fix it. Microsoft has been notified of the problem. but until its fixed looks like arcade games for me. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you need to set up a repair order, please contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us). Sorry to hear about your console!

Sorry this didn't help.

yeh i had this once its called the open tray error you can get fixed or buy a new xbox i was told fixing it yourself risks a console ban  for unthorised modifacation so yeh i just got a new one and its a slim 250 gb so im fine an di reccamend getting a new one and DONT LEAVE DISKS IN THERE thats what can cause it after time

Sorry this didn't help.