My Xbox Live Account was Hacked! I want action to be taken towards the offenders. Moderators, Please Help!

My Xbox Live Account was hacked, I took the necessary steps to recover my account through the guidance of a very helpful customer support agent. My account is now secure, but I want action to be taken against the offenders. I have the Xbox Live gamertags of said offenders, and I want justice to be delivered as quickly as possible. As I am sure you are aware, hacking is in direct violation of the Xbox Live Terms of Use, and is punishable by a console ban. That is the punishment that I desire to see carried out. Essentially, I do not want these hackers to be able to access Xbox Live. Period. I have filed a complaint against the offenders gamertags, but I want to do everything in my power to ensure my problem is given notice. I thank you for your help.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would suggest sending a Private Message to one of the XBLPETs or a moderator. One will more than likely be along shortly to lock this thread

File a Complaint. It does work and the person who Recovered an Account will get Perma-Banned from Xbox LIVE. The XBL Policy Enforcement Team doesn't take to kindly towards Unauthorized Account Access.

Just an fyi "hack" is not really the correct term. It's simply a blanket term used by the Media and other not aware of Account/ Network Security. 

Did you give them your password?

called it, before I clicked the thread I knew the OP would have a CoD game as the last played game. Actually, the top two were. Coincidence?  I THINK NOT.

Give this a quick read (CLICK). It will help you with tips on keeping your account safe and what you should do if it were to get stolen.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Lemme guess...someone on Black Ops promised you 16th prestige, in exchange for having to use your account...

Don't give out your password. Problem solved.

I chuckle to myself every time some idiot comes along crying about their account being hacked.  

[quote user="OR3GONIZ3D"]

I chuckle to myself every time some idiot comes along crying about their account being hacked.  

[/quote] lol! i know! and deep down they know its their fault. stop giveing out your live info people! god this sh*t happend all the time back in the halo 3 days. everyone and their brother wanted ''recon armor'' and gave their password and other info to git it. how f*cking retarded are some of the gamers on xbox live. DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR PASSWORD!!!!. be smart and you will never ge hacked.

These types of threads always give me a chuckle. This is why you should never give out your password,or you'll end up like this idiot. Way to go op hahaha,you want the xbl enforcement team to take action. Yet its just all excuses,you probally were trying to get some types of in game cheats,but only to end up getting your account stolen.