my xbox is SLOW!

I have a MW2 edition xbox 360, that does everything slow. I really noticed it when watching my other xbox( 3 times repaired arcade version) in the same room downloading a game update. The older Xbox started 2nd and finished easily twice as fast. I am running 2 Xbox's so I got a linksys 1gig gaming router. I set all priorities to the MW2 console, still slower. I replaced all my cables, had my ISP check my connection and equipement. speedtest.net= B+ connection, better than 68% out there. Still slower. I cleared the cache called Xbox live did all their suggestions, still slower. This holds true offline as well. Bringing up my friends or recent players page, I look at a white box for close to 10 seconds, then wait 45 to 60 seconds for gamertags/gamerpics to appear. I tried recovering my profile to a MU, which took almost an hour, and removing the hard drive. still slower. I would believe it was an internet thing if it affected my other console, but it does'nt. ?????????help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

Have you tried to remove the hard drive and tried playing off of a USB Flash Drive and see if it goes any faster? It might be the hard drive causing this problem. If it's giving you some major problems I suggest contacting XBOX Support after trying to take the hard drive off and seeing if that's the issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.