My Xbox and kinnect is only 2 days old just got new Defiance game it's saying it won't play not enough space but it's brand new plz help.

Just bought new Xbox s n kinnect from eBay only played 2 games for a few mins and I just bought this defiance game and a error on the game keeps saying Error Defiance requires an install of 5003 MB in order to play. You must select a device with at least this capacity to proceed. Very new at Xbox plz help!. Don't understand iphy this is happening if it is so new.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi, I guess you have the 4GB console ? If you go to settings/ system/ storage on your console do you only see Memory Unit listed there ? If so that is internal flash memory, you won't have enough free space for pretty much every game out there. I would suggest you purchase a Microsoft hard drive.

-

www.microsoftstore.com/.../productID.253742800

-

You can buy the hard drive locally from pretty much any game store, the link is just for reference.

Broccoli, tiny trees of green goodness.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey both me and Eggs answered your question in your previous post. Please refrain from making duplicate threads on the same subject

forums.xbox.com/.../1609756.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Closing this thread in favor of the other one For any discussion on kristajohnnyray's topic, please post here. Thanks! 

Sorry this didn't help.