My wife is a Recon junky!

My wife and I both use my gamertag while playing BFBC2 or any other games.  When ever we switch between rounds she always picks the recon class, I've tried converting her to a different class (engineer like myself ) but she just stinks!.   So I would like to call out the other bush wookies to ask, do you choose the recon class because you're not good with the others?  I can understand selecting the recon class like my wife if she stinks while playing the other classes because she's definitely not going to help the team by wasting tickets (lives) when playing as a different class. 

I continue to tell her that I don't care about my kill/death ratio but her only defense for choosing the recon class is because she doesn't want to hurt the team by wasting lives.  Note: when we do play together she plays the attack round and I play the defend round.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Dont say Recon or Bush Wookie class around here they are not like in these parts....just a heads up heheheheh

He wont get any friends requests for true gunners here!  Maybe other wookies!  Besides even if ya played a real class.  We have to worry ya let your wife play at the wrong time and mess things up.  lmao

Not looking for FR from anyone but just want to know if the wookies out there wook it up because they just suck at other classes like my wife....

Nope I suck at recon, but am better with the three other classes.

Maybe you should sit down with her and all of your loved ones, and have an intervention.

This is getting good hehehehe

Well when I use recon I use it for agressive play so I'm not sure if this video will help her but I found it very useful for playing wel as a wookie [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdS9AUNqznw]

[quote user="SiA SpawnKiller"]

Maybe you should sit down with her and all of your loved ones, and have an intervention.

[/quote]LOL.  Never marry a wookie!

for some reason Noobs choose that class

when a visiting friend played my game, he chose the Recon

and I think the reason was the over whelming of the game, he did not know the map so running out in to combat was something he did not want to do, I think people who play Recon don't know the maps yet, or the don't understand that it's a Team game.

I personally need to play recon more so i can get some stars for those sniper rifles, since i have the least amount of kills with them.

I only play recon when I'm in a squad with friends. However I don't use rifles, I like to run G3 iron sights, and laydown motion balls for my squad mates, When capping objectives.

My advice for your wife would be, play some squad death match and play around with other class's, then you don't need to worry about objectives or tickets, just kills. I often play SDM when I want to home my skills on a weapons or tactics I wouldn't usually use.

Also the engineer class can be difficult for new players. Get her to try the Assault Class with the XM8 or M416 with are quite versatile weapons. Or the medic class, I like using the XM8 LMG, just don't Rambo revive every downed player.

You said that her wasting tickits does not help your team, but sitting back with a 20X scope does not help the team just the same.