My thread on why I dislike the new fourms was removed...

So I guess the moderators were j/k when they wanted feedback and support on what we think about the new forums.  So I made a thread with some things that were confusing me...now I cannot find that thread and coulda sworn I left it around here somewhere...

So yeah I'm not going to put the time and energy into making the same thread to have it just deleted again because someone with moderation abilities rather not see what I said posted, which was neither rude or pessimistic, but rather I'm hoping things can change here or I can get info on how to use the new system (because its not on that FAQ page).  It's just a disappointment because, I've been coming on here for years -_-

O well I guess... :_(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is games discussion. Post any complaints in the feedback forum

See I would like to do that...BUT I KEEP GETTING ERROR MESSAGES WHEN I TRY TO GET THERE!...sorry this is more important than "classification"!  It's about freedom of speech, civil rights, and the American Dream!

Wait does the internet count as America if your using it from America?

No. These are the xbox forums. Think of them more as communist China.

I'm a saaaaaad panda....

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

No. These are the xbox forums. Think of them more as communist China.

[/quote]Or better yet, North Korea. Love your dear leader Bill Gates!

Just went to the feedback forums...yup its Korea...everyone's pissed apparently...were all gonna die...they either not getting the message or don't care...le sigh

Did you really just bring free speach and all the other bogus crap on a PRIVATELY OWNED CORPORATIONS WEBSITE. Please do some research on those topics you brought up. Disclaimer: Microsoft is a publicly traded company but can still be classified as a privately owned corporation.

It was not removed .....

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

^^^

this.