my thoughts

i hardly ever post on here just read, im what you could say an older gamer. i dont care about my k/d ratio, i dont care if theres quickscopers, noob tubes. but what i do care about is playing to have fun and hopefully winning a game or to. but what gets me the most is when i pay my hard earned money to play somethimg and relax i want to be able to do that. unfortunatly this game has not worked right for me since i got it, online part anyways. this morn figured i would relax in play for a few and cant do that cause the servers are down for over an hour now!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yeah same as you older gamer but i do post 

and yeah  this sunday told the wife no shopping no visiting relatives just me gaming and the footie at 4pm 

well still got the footie

lmao almost the same as i told my wife to, played for a few but now is football lol

lfc won so the day was not  a total loss 

You two talking real football OR soccer, LOL?

man united won hahahahahaha

NY GIANTS. Gaming and football in one day is like bringing another woman in bed, NOT GONNA HAPPEN. She can barely handle me watching the game while I reply on this forum. Oh and I just got in from work.

Real football would be English football, having had to for around 300 years before "American football" even existed... How can you guys even watch that crap?

Please let us be respectful. They get payed we just watch. To each they own. No need for name calling.

Lets go GMEN! Wilson is on fire tonight!

[quote user="UK bakb0ne"]

Real football would be English football, having had to for around 300 years before "American football" even existed... How can you guys even watch that crap?

[/quote]

Why would someone even call a game football when you arent allowed to use your feet .......... shouldnty that be called nofeetball?

American football at least has a ball that is a foot long ... so regardless of what game was first, only one makes sense.