My thoughts.

After trying to force myself to like ea made fps games.  I found myself sore from all the times I was spawn killed, tired of having to be a sniper only to get kills, and after playing the latest beta, noticed how the game looks and plays exactly like moh.  Now I find myself thinking about call of duty again.  I am still unsure if I will buy mw3, and I will most likely just play the cod games I already have, but one thing is for certain, I am done with the bad company and battlefield series.  I wish they would just fix cod 4 and I would be happy.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't think you were playing it right. In Battlefield, people usually play Recon so that they don't get kills. Or do anything else for that matter.

I can feel your frustration. BF3 isnt for everybody. I like the fast paced action of COD.

Forcing yourself to like a game is only gonna make you hate it more.

Ill mention it was a beta with only one map. Everyone played the poo out of it and learned the spawns pretty quickly, thus the spawn trapping.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]Everyone played the poo out of it and learned the spawns pretty quickly, thus the spawn trapping.[/quote]

thats exactly what will happen in the full release.

Yeah I feel ya I played Battlefield:Bad Company & found out real quickly that it didn't suit my taste controlwise

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]Everyone played the poo out of it and learned the spawns pretty quickly, thus the spawn trapping.[/quote]

thats exactly what will happen in the full release.

[/quote]

Thats every fps MP game really, just with the big variety of maps at release, it usually takes a few months before its exploited.

Yea I didn't like the bf3 demo at all.  Felt and looked like an original xbox release game imo.

I love both games, but the BF3 Beta kind of let me down.

I've also heard that everything you saw in Beta, More than half of it won't even be on the full game.

I'm buying both games just to try them out and give them a full review.

The beta didnt go well, cod is probably the safer buy. What you see is what you will get, it will probably end up being a mw2 rehash with different skins.... whether you like that or not thats up to you. Im still getting BF3 day one and maybe getting mw3 later.