My stats just reset

I've just been playing online and got disconnected from Live, when I get it back up and running again I've gone from 58 to 49 and ont about 4 hours of stats from everything. Has anyone else had any issues like this? I know it happened with COD4 back in the day nad it ended up being a blip which was fixed, but only if you hadn't played a game and overwritten things with the new stats.

Has anyone else heard about this?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have heard of this the day before the game launched.

...but it's the day after, I didn't get it early, midnight launch

They didn't reset stats when the game came out. This person had the exact thing as you. Except they went from like 22 to 3.

I need my stats reset, they are bad. Oh well.

Spotted this on Activision customer help:

"If for some reason your stats or rank information becomes corrupted, the Modern Warfare 3 servers will restore them using a previously stored backup.  This means that your rank or stats may not be exactly where you were before the reset occurred.  Activision Customer Support will not be able to restore your rank or stats beyond what has already been restored by the automated process.  We apologize for the inconvenience."

yes early wed morning I went form 64 to 58 and lost a ton of stuff got it back though.

its to punish dashboarders ....... lol

well it happened to me and i havent dashboarded once. so that theorys wrong...

Yeah it happened to me last night.  I only went from an 11 back to a 10, but I CRUSHED the game of Kill Confirmed, starting out 11-0.  I wasn't happy and I got it back through playing, but come on.  How does EVERYONE involved with COD NOT realize that an enormous amount of people are going to flood everything.  You'd think by now they'd have sh!t backed up and ready to handle the onslaught.

Wiee, went from 34 to 1. Nice done activision! Well well, guess I can get my k/d better this time.