My Soldier - Customizations

I feel like an idiot here..
Why can I only select from "U.S.A" type weapons in My Soldier > Customizations ?

The only place I can see to edit the Russian weapons is when Im on a Russian team.... what the hell am I missing here :P 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I started another thread asking the same thing. Apparently you can't choose your Russian loadout under My Soldier. You have to join a game on the Russian side. It's a stupid design choice that doesn't make any sense. It's strange considering Medal of Honor (multiplayer designed by DICE) allowed you to customize both team loadouts with the press of "X".

I started another thread asking the same thing. Apparently you can't choose your Russian loadout under My Soldier. You have to join a game on the Russian side. It's a stupid design choice that doesn't make any sense. It's strange considering Medal of Honor (multiplayer designed by DICE) allowed you to customize both team loadouts with the press of "X".

Thanks for the reply.

Pretty lame considering Im forced to use the Russian load outs on half my games.

Wow.... really?  That is a REALLY friggin' sloppy design choice!  What the heck!

I was just about to ask this, I dont know how they could have overlooked this.

That and not being avble to leave a game at the end of the match instead of having to wait till the beginning of the next match.

[quote user="FAT N1NJA PANDA"]

That and not being avble to leave a game at the end of the match instead of having to wait till the beginning of the next match.

[/quote]

I find this particularly infuriating...

Well, you have to realize that Dice got a ''little'' sidetracked with their marketing and forgot they were making a videogame.

Seriously.. WTH

I cant back out after a game.

I cant edit half the load outs unless I pause a game..... what were they thinking?

^^They were thinking they were toppling the COD Empire.