My Shadowmere is gone?

I was playing the new DLC and having fun and everything. Beat dragonborn etc etc. Go back to my house find out wife's been taken. Get on Shadowmere to go get her. I went and got my wife i come out and shadowmere is gone. I fast travel to my house still gone. I haven't rode any horses or anything. Any help would be great. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Try going back to the pool he is spawned in.

Just went and checked there. He wasnt there though

Shadowmere has been lost for me for months now, went back to the pool and where I last thought I had that horse and nothing. Oh well lol. Your wife has been taken? I married Aela a long time ago and she's been in Breezehome this whole time. How did she get taken? By cultists? lol

she gets taken if you have the dlc house

If she lives in the dlc house?

Interesting

It a random event. Very rarely happens.

Go back t where you last got off Shadowmare and have a real good look around. He has a habit of blending like his sneak is 100.

[quote user="Bannanna man"]

she gets taken if you have the dlc house

[/quote] Not only does she get taken, but even before that happens she will complain about living out in the wilderness and will ask you, "What were you thinking bringing us out here?"   I took the hint and moved them into town. Seems like they are happier and safer in any of your houses in the towns.  So my three big manor houses are just man caves.

hmmm i have ysolda in the house out in the swamp by solitude and she has been there since day 1 and she keeps saying she loves it there!  I pray she never wants to move cuz it was an act of god just to get the whole family there alltogether!!  

haha, I didn't know a spouse could get taken.  Considering my current wife is a dark elf archer and hireable companion, I find it odd that she would not be able to hold her own.  I guess the two rugrats roaming around take priority.  Maybe Ill move them to a town, but they seem to like living on the lake