My Server

So your telling me that as long as I use thier defualt pre-sets and ONLY IF I use thier pre-sets my server will go into circulation? SO  the only thing you really have any power to change is the tickets  & map rotaion? what a stupid IDEA.. as of now I'm going on my third day EA  wont even give me an option to change the name on my server, going to call them tomorow an If I cant get that fixed then they are going to owe me a whole week free..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

dude, you can change all kinds of things....set your presets the way you like man....figuring it out took me a little while too...when you selct the option to make your own presets, you first title it, then, it goes down the list and lets you toggle 'em any way you like.....I think as long as you don't mess with the damage/health modifiers you can do almost anyting and still keep it ranked

-

I know I hit the wrong button several times trying to name my server....so it seemed like it wasn't saving , but once you figure it out, all you have to do to find it is search it..if its got 5 or more people, then it will show up anyway

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

dude, you can change all kinds of things....set your presets the way you like man....figuring it out took me a little while too...when you selct the option to make your own presets, you first title it, then, it goes down the list and lets you toggle 'em any way you like.....I think as long as you don't mess with the damage/health modifiers you can do almost anyting and still keep it ranked

-

I know I hit the wrong button several times trying to name my server....so it seemed like it wasn't saving , but once you figure it out, all you have to do to find it is search it..if its got 5 or more people, then it will show up anyway

[/quote]SINCE ICHANGED MY LOBBY TO NORMAL IT IS FULL NOW.. AS SOON AS YOU CHANGE ANYTHING IT IS OUT OF CIRCULATION..DUDE!

omg  I just typed a couple of paragraphs an IT all disapeared, anyway my servers 20/24 only problem is my map rotation is screwy, been playing nothing but karg Isl.. 400 tickets

Err, NO. I have 3D spotting disabled and mine is still in circulation...

[quote user="Zehq"]

Err, NO. I have 3D spotting disabled and mine is still in circulation...

[/quote] I Wanted NO 3d spotting, No enemy GTs, NO friendly Fire, 3D Vehicle view YES, NO mini-map, 300% tickets, and Finally NO Kill Cam, try an toggle those an see how long your server stays in circulation..

No HUD and that's the server for me. Pretty much the way I would like to set a server up or join...but the problem is whenever I search "no mini map" there are plenty of servers...but they are just complete ghost towns.

well I guess I have to wait UNTIL someone searches for all MY settings?? LOL << not at you BUT EA! why cant they just all be in the same rotation or circulation, an not individual for each change made? maybe knock it down to two choices REGULAR SERVER'S  & UNIQUE OR  PERSONAL   SERVERS,

Haha.Typical fueld. Your idea of a working server would be one that auto boots any one that kills you and permabans them from EA games.

Sup Bobby!

Hey GRAW.

I'm just doing a test to see how fast my post gets deleted. Lol

my other one lasted less than 8 hours. Same with another guy who posted here.