My Season Pass isn't being recognized

I purchased the Season Pass for Batman: Arkham Origins. When I went to download the latest content, my Season Pass wasn't being recognized. When I went to enter the code I have again (thinking maybe I hadn't entered it yet), it said that the code had already been used. But it STILL isn't being recognized on my system. Any ideas of what's wrong? Any fixes?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm a little unclear as to where you're downloading from. If you have a Season Pass, you need to download from the in-game store and there it will let you download season pass content for free.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There are no cards for Season Passes.  Usually the cards you buy are for an amount equal to what is needed to buy the season pass from the marketplace.

Go to https://commerce.microsoft.com to check the amount of currency attached to your account.  Or you could find the season pass for the game on the console marketplace and go into the purchase screen to see your currency.

If you have a balance, then purchase the pass with it.  The system is set up to automatically take currency first on the console.

Sorry this didn't help.

You know what? I totally forgot that that's how getting content works now. I must have redeemed the code but never actually downloaded the Season Pass with the balance it put on my account.  Thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.