My review: letdown

I am let down by this game from what I have played so far.
Bad Company 2 had better graphics and more destructability.
Picture quality is down, too much conrast.
Vehicle combat is nerfed. It is only Abrams or nothing basically on land. The IFVs are wack.

Overall this game reminds me a lot of Homefront and for that matter Frontlines, graphically and gameplay wise.

The destructable environments have been limited.

Maybe I will change my mind as I play it more but it seems like something in between BC 1 and BC 2... and Homefront.

It is taking my eyes and brain a while to accept that the graphics are not as good as BC2.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

did you install the hi def texture pack?

Also there is a minimap on Hardcore mode which is real dumb.

YES

I need to play more to form my overall opinion, but so far, just seems like it doesnt play as smooth as bad company 2....But come on dude....'Like Homefront'? LMAO... not nearly as flawed as homefront

inb4fanboysrage

I spent a lot of time playing all Battlefield games as well as Frontlines and Homefront. I know what they all do well and what they dont do well. I am not saying it necessarily as a bad thing, just saying that it REMINDS ME OF HOMEFRONT

I know that it is still better than MW3 by 100 times.

I played Caspian Border after everything was installed this morning and everything looked frigging great to me. I always thought that the Bad Company graphics looked a little washed out to me, almost hazy so to speak.

To compare BF3 to Homefront in anyway is a kick in the teeth to Dice. We all have our opinions but when someone says BC2 looks better than BF3 I honestly have to question their setup/settings.

For me.... this game lived up to the hype... absolutley love it.!