My Rep

Why is it you play games honestly like COD Black Ops, do well, then discover you are not getting into other games on multiplayer, when you look at your Rep someone has filed you as Disruptive because you have killed them and you cannot challenge this or no GamerTag is used to display who left the mark against you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Doubt they will ever come back to this thread...

-

My rep is 45% avoided, it keeps going up and down. I also have a percentage in ever category, but 31% in unsporting conduct. Haha.

[quote user="FearTheCuteOne"]

I totally get this! I'm a girl so, as soon as most guys hear me on mic with my friends, they instantly send me a friend request. If I don't accept they generally send me a message full of swears and than proceed to slander my rep. Come on people! Get a life!

[/quote]Hello i don't know if you are new around here but the thread you posted in is quite old and it's not the "done thing" to bump (post in) threads this old as it angers some of the more established members, the date of a post can be found on the grey bar on top of the post your are responding to on the left hand side.

Whilst i am here, my rep was 100% positive until i got good at DOA4 (fighting game) since then it's gone to approximately 70% avoided for "unsporting conduct" which coincidently is roughly the same as my win ratio.

So basically if you beat someone and they don't like it they avoid you.

But don't worry about it as most people know that the REP system is abused and seldom take notice of it and as only the owner can see why they were avoided it's a non-issue really, it has no bearing on your ability to play on XBL and will not effect your XBL experience.

Come on people! Look at the dates!

I totally get this! I'm a girl so, as soon as most guys hear me on mic with my friends, they instantly send me a friend request. If I don't accept they generally send me a message full of swears and than proceed to slander my rep. Come on people! Get a life!

GOTTA GET THAT 0 LEVEL!

^^^

No , LV isn't part of Rep . Is your community level by posting , give support to others gamers via replies , contribute to threads etc. You can reach to lv 5   that way but after that the only way to get higher is via Moderators .

Here is "how to".

• What is the Level?
    • The User Level of a user is another way to signify a user’s participation in the forums. The levels are used to attribute users from 0 to 9 based on their forum contributions. However it is rare to see a 0 or over a 7. The initial number given to a new user is 1. Letters are used to signify specific types of users, such as Moderators, MVPs, or Xbox staff.
  • How is Level calculated?
    • Level is calculated using a variety of different data stored by the forums. These data accumulates, and as time goes by and a user continues contributing to the forums they are awarded with a higher level.

[quote user="LillyMaarie"]

These may seem like dumb questions but I am going to ask anyways. Quite awhile ago I played with a real mean player. So I repeatedly gave them a preferred and then an avoid over and over. Would this give them a lower rep or not ? Now I am thinking not but at the time it did feel good. I never did that again. Next question, what does Level mean ? I am level 1 but have friends all the way up to Level 13. Is this part of rep ?

[/quote]

The stars mean how much rep you got really. For your Community level that means how much you contibuted with the forums really. It has nothing to do with rep the forum levels.

These may seem like dumb questions but I am going to ask anyways. Quite awhile ago I played with a real mean player. So I repeatedly gave them a preferred and then an avoid over and over. Would this give them a lower rep or not ? Now I am thinking not but at the time it did feel good. I never did that again. Next question, what does Level mean ? I am level 1 but have friends all the way up to Level 13. Is this part of rep ?

yea the most i ever do online is play battlefield 3, or Snoopy Flying Aces. But still, i could be dangerous! I cook a mean toast!!

Rep means nothing. The system isn't even used properly. The truth is there are a bunch of sore losers and jerks on Xbox Live.  I'm a team player and I hardly talk to anyone online and yet, I have negative rep for what? Oh, I KNOW:

I used to play Spies Vs. Mercenaries a lot. The amount of hate and trash-talk sent my way was ridiculous because

i was really good at the game. I remember one match, it was 2v2 and my partner was incompetent. The Host, who was a spy,  underestimated me and lost. See, the goal is to capture two files, via wireless downloading, and extract it to your base. The first time he got a full file, I fragged him with a grenade.  The second time he outsmarted me and broke my neck.  I rushed to the location-mind you, I had to spawn first- and got him AGAIN with a frag. He then promptly returned to lobby, yelled a insult at me, and kicked me.

And this is on top of all the people who were cheating I had to deal with. They didn't like when I kicked them out for glitching.  And let's not forget how I used to play by myself with a team of Hard AI bots on the merc side. Everyone wanted to camp Spy side and not play fair, so I didn't go easy on them. When they all complained I used Hard bots, I just laughed and told them to look at who got more kills.  

Oh, and don't even get me started on Left 4 Dead. I was kicked out of a match once for saying, " Maybe we should let the no-micers stay."