My player question about trades and draft

I want to be on the lakers. I am a 87 overall currently and a 99 overall on another player. I want to be on the lakers but every time they are interested I never get traded. What draft picks do the lakers have so I can just get drafted to them I dont care what draft pick I am truthfully. I just wanna play on the lakers or is my overall to high to be traded to the lakers so should I decrease my stats? Also every seems to be traded from the heat to the lakers so is that the trick? Play on the heat then demand a trade? I am trying to get on the lakers before they play the heat for christmas. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

theres nothing you can really do but wait until the end of the season and sign with them . Sometimes tho they will trade you but to another team idk why but they do

Do you know what draft pick the lakers are? I made another my player since the others are so high level... trying to get rookie of the month every month and I missed a month with my 99 overall im in the combine right now trying to do mediocre so I can get a lakers late pick but idk what pick they are since it doesnt show the lakers on the draft board at all

i dont think they have any picks .

Well that sucks... also what overall do you need to be traded to the lakers because my overall is 87 on the nets and I still am not a starter which messes up my game completely they keep putting me at shooting guard and I cant get the ball to call plays

I just got traded to the jazz best decision I ever made but I still want to be on the lakers... starting position on the jazz first game

I asume your a SG and if thats the case theres no way you can start on the lakers unless ur OVR 99

no I am a point guard I dont want to start over kobe he is my favorite nba player I want to play with kobe and gasol... I dont care if I replace fisher

oo yeah fisher is booty u should have no troubles just check often  and if the lakers are interested then ask for a trade to LA

I am a 99 overall now with my new player ( I play 12 minute quarters and boss so I level up pretty damn fast) so am I to high of an overall because I dont want them to try kobe or gasol for me because I want to play with them and in the rumor mill they always talk about odom but he isnt a high enough overall for me to be traded with him for so what should I do?

Lakers are never interested in me but the jazz is a perfect fit for me almost exactly like the lakers imo right now since I got there they miss a lot of shots but I can change that. Just broke their record for most points in a game with 76 points and 34 field goals made in a single game. Would have had more but they took me out the whole fourth quarter