My player info

is it easy to get on a specific team? I tried in 2k11 but could never get on the lakers and I want to try again in 2k12. They say its easier to get on a specific team but how easy would it be to get on the lakers specifically if anyone knows?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is really easy

I do not play good and got accepted to laker

yep and im playing for the utah jazz im comin off the bench but it is easy to play for the teams interested in u

I don't think it's that easy. I didn't even get interviewed by the lLkers or the Celtics. I wanted to play for either the Celtics or the Suns. I got interviewed by the Suns and the Mock Draft had the Suns picking me, but I ended up on the Warriors team. Not too bad. My minutes have already increased from 13min a game to 18. I'm averaging about 10pts a game.  Only thing I don't like is you can't set the camera the way you want it when you're on the court. It's hard for me to time my shot when the camera is as different angles.

it is easier 4 know because its a glitch in the system with tht i heard

what is the glitch and is there more to do with it because I could never complete more than one season on 2k11 it was to boring to finish but I heard that this year it got better... also I could never get on my favorite team so I just stopped caring

It is easy to get on the team you want, but not all the time.  By the way, My Player this year is garabe and FLAWED.  Even if you did get on the team you wanted to play for, the CPU would trade ALL of your teammates, including Kobe -- so I don't think it would be fun playing with a whole new roster without the current roster and that is what everyone is complaining about.

The CPU trades in thsi game is stupid and outrageous.  When you reach your My Player in mid season, you'll see that a lot of teams have different faces.  CPU trades all the superstars -- I mean ALL  -- to other teams and it makes no sense.  When I was simming through My Player to only play the Key Games, I was playingthe Suns and Kevin Durant and Westbbrook were on there.      

In general, this game is FLAWED, and if I were you, I would not buy it, because it is a headache.  Stick to 2k11 until a patch comes out the fixes My Player's gameplay, trades, CPU hitting 3s all day, etc. The game even freezes at times.  

The same trade nonsense happens in Create A Legend mode, too.  I was playing with the Heat's Lebron, and by game 10, the entire roster was new.  Wade, Bosh, and everyone were gone except for a few backups.

At first, I thought 2k12 was amazing, but playing it for a long period of time revealed so many flaws, it's ridculous.

MOD, please delete prior post, since I can't edit.

It is easy to get on the team you want, but not all the time.  By the way, My Player this year is garbabe and FLAWED.  Even if you did get on the team you wanted to play for, the CPU would trade ALL of your teammates, including Kobe -- so I don't think it would be fun playing with a whole new roster without the current roster and that is what everyone is complaining about.

The CPU trades in this game is stupid and outrageous.  When you reach your My Player in mid season, you'll see that a lot of teams have different faces.  CPU trades all the superstars -- I mean ALL  -- to other teams and it makes no sense.  When I was simming through My Player to only play the Key Games, I was playing the Suns and Kevin Durant and Westbrook were on there.      

In general, this game is FLAWED, and if I were you, I would not buy it, because it is a headache.  Stick to 2k11 until a patch comes out that fixes My Player's gameplay, trades, CPU hitting 3s all day, etc. The game even freezes at times.  

The same trade nonsense happens in Create A Legend mode, too.  I was playing with the Heat's Lebron, and by game 10, the entire roster was new.  Wade, Bosh, and everyone were gone except for a few backups.

At first, I thought 2k12 was amazing, but playing it for a long period of time revealed so many flaws, it's ridculous.

i agree, my player this year is worse than last years, aside from all of the new presentation aspects that they added, the gameplay is screwed. The CPU hits almost every shot, 3 pointers seem to be automatic even when someone is in their face. And its too easy for them to get steals and these trades are ridiculous. I am truly disappointed in this years game. Hopefully they fix it soon.

I've played about 9 games so far and haven't seen any of that yet. So far 2 of my starters have gotten hurt though, which just gives me more playing time. The CPU plays pretty close to their real teams so far. I'm playing the PRO level though, so this may be why the teams are missing lots of shots and not hitting every 3 as you describe. I don't know. My Warriors team is currently 8-1. So far, no one on my team has been traded. I haven't done "Create A Legend" yet, but that's next. So far, MyPlayer seems better then last years.

How do i get higher than a C+ on my created player's team grade? Haven't played B-ball game in a long time so i'm a bit clueless!