My Player Career

So I though it'd be interesting to read what your players careers has been like.

I got drafted by the Pacers in the 2nd round. We were doing horrible so I requested a trade and I was traded to Boston. I was doing a lot better there. We made it to the Conference Finals to game 7 overtime but LeBron is was too good for me. Miami ended up winning the Finals sweeping Houston. During the offseason I signed with the Lakers where I won my first championship and was MVP. Now I'm on my 3rd season.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

im in my second season. i got drafted 43rd by the lakers but we were underachiving so i requested a trade and went to the heat. then i never got played so i requested another and went to the hawks. i only played 61 games but still got rookie of the year and averaged 24 ppg. in the off-season i signed with the clippers and now we are 20-23

I have created 5 my players ahaha almost completed a season but i got bored because i wasnt on the lakers so i have been trying to get on the lakers with every guy i make but never seem to succeed lol i have been on every team now but the lakers

I got drafted by the spurs the 1 team i cant stand in the nba and they get me ughhh.I keep requesting trades but nothin ever goes through.I want out of san antonio.

Whats so bad about San Antonio?

just never was a fan of them ever.I finally got traded 2 the magic though

How is it in Orlando? Is Dwight Howard good?

The reason I'm asking if he's good is because I'm on the Lakers and Kobe is an All Star and he's not as good as he is if you were to play a quick game with Real Player %. Kobe can be beast some games but most of the time its me getting the points, rebounds, and sometimes assist.

Drafted by the Bucs and got tired of watching jennings and company jack up contested jumpers and losing by 30 every game. Got traded to Orlando and won it all. Just started my second season and they killed the roster, no J-rich or Nelson and all we added was Lamar Odom when we were set with Brandon Bass.

Dwight and Brandon Bass are 10 and 10 every game. Hedo is wildly inconsistent and Arenas can't shoot to save his life. I still wanna come home to New York even without Melo.

orlando stunk, DH was alright not as good as he should have been. did another request for a rade and went 2 the Knicks which at the time were in 3rd place in the confrence but with my help were 1st and they make most of thier shots when i actully pass 2 them other wise i just drop 3's all day long.

I got drafted at the end of the first round to the heat and had a great season. we won the title and i was named finals MVP. I started a second season and requested a trade. unfortunately i got traded to the wizards but i thought that i would give them a go and decided to try and make a looser team a contender. For the first 20 games i was starting PG and wall was playing SG. suddenly i was relegated to the bench?! seems strange to have a 95overall player riding the bench but i will see how it pans out.

some of the BIG stars in this game stink. I spent a season with the heat and LBJ was really bad. he would jack about 30 shots a game and never get em in.

Got drafted by the spurs and after 5 games i got traded and went to the Golden State Warriors as a starting PG and we went on to sweep the Heat in the NBA Finals( Maybe next year LeBron).  Now I'm in my second season we are 10-0 with the beastly line-up of PG-Me,SG-Monta Ellis, SF-Thaddeus Young,PF-Udoh, and C-David Lee and Curry is our sixth man we can't be stopped!!!