My picture was featured on today's in game update screen!

I highly doubt anybody here (or anywhere) would've noticed this except for me, but I just found this to be SO cool. On today's in game update screen explaining how to get Blue Flames and such, there was a picture of an iPhone with this picture on it:

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o231/LiLItalianboy991/photo.jpg

All I can say to that is:

Look familiar?!

Ah, that just made my day. Even if no one in a million years could pick out that was my Spartan, I'm glad they used it. It means that anyone who plays this game within the next few days will see my Spartan . Thanks Bungie!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That's not your picture, the flame looks different.

It's similar, but not the same.

[quote user="St Charlatan"]

RIGHT^   really similar, but not yours.

[/quote]

Please, enlighten me. What evidence can you provide that it isn't my picture? I've already given my evidence, and proved the "different flame position" argument wrong. So, what else is there?

<- You need some glasses.

Some of us can clearly say that but I agree: the evidence is overpowering, there's no way that isn't you.

Good to know that some of us still have faith in honest images with no editing whatsoever though .

Pretty sweet dude. I thought they just made the pics their selves,  nice to know they use actual players'.

Hahaha, very characteristic, Noble.

Nice work dude, I hope you're honoured .

"That's not your picture, the flame looks different.

It's similar, but not the same".

I agree with Speedy, settle down over there. No need to kill the joy, particularly when you're wrong.

[quote user="EDDS"]

That's not your picture, the flame looks different.

It's similar, but not the same.

[/quote]

HA! A few seemingly blind people said the same thing in the Bungie forums. If you were REALLY paying attention, you'd notice that the flames on the iPhone actually pop out of the screen and go over the earpiece of the phone. That's proof right there that they edited it. Not to mention it has a black background.

I mean seriously look at it. CQC helmet, UA/HUL attachments. CQC right arm (clearly visible), Sniper left arm (not as clear, but you can see the bolts on his armor). Sprinting towards the camera with a shotgun in my hands, and you can see the DMR on my back. How can you possibly say that isn't me?

[quote user="St Charlatan"]

[/quote]

Yea, totally... and I suppose next you'll tell us that a game that we have no real info about that won't be coming out until 2012 is a complete joke too.

Cool! Maybe they'll give you A Star!... Oh wait...

-blam!- you Bungie. </3

Good Job Noble! <3