My personal Beta demon

I HATE being killed by someone who is dead, at least on my screen. Way too often, I get killed by a guy that shows up in the "killcam" as dead. Hes laid out, ragdolled, etc, but hes alive and shooting me. Usually from a spot thats impossible. Today, I got to see this glitch/bug in full effect. Some guy shoots me on the third base from the locker rooms at B all the way to A. He was full on inside the locker rooms and I was prone. So, I respawn and suddenly get killed right inside of my spawn from the same guy. Again, no line of sight to me AT ALL. Right after I go down, while its still kind of hovering over my dead body, I see the guy suddenly appear from nowhere and fly backwards from being shot. What this tells me is to me hes still dead in the locker room, but on his screen hes running around killing. How am I supposed to kill someone who is invisible to me? And I have many times also went to where the dead body is and shot him and got the kill, but no icon would appear, he couldnt be spotted, etc... he was just a body. So, Im wondering if for him he was walking around and just died suddenly out of nowhere.

-

I seriously hope this is just a beta bug and not in the retail because its VERY irritating.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

This explains so many things...

It is very irritating. I can remember this one instance where I have 5 guys in front of me. I manage to kill 2 before an invisible person or dead body kills me. I'm like wtf? The guy was laying on the ground and no he wasn't proning. Oh well, it's to be expected with a beta, but I'm still psyched for BF3. No question about it.

I've seen the dead body shoot from the hip and kill me from across the map.  Very frustrating.

[quote user="ll Hooch ll"]

I HATE being killed by someone who is dead, at least on my screen. Way too often, I get killed by a guy that shows up in the "killcam" as dead. Hes laid out, ragdolled, etc, but hes alive and shooting me. Usually from a spot thats impossible. Today, I got to see this glitch/bug in full effect. Some guy shoots me on the third base from the locker rooms at B all the way to A. He was full on inside the locker rooms and I was prone. So, I respawn and suddenly get killed right inside of my spawn from the same guy. Again, no line of sight to me AT ALL. Right after I go down, while its still kind of hovering over my dead body, I see the guy suddenly appear from nowhere and fly backwards from being shot. What this tells me is to me hes still dead in the locker room, but on his screen hes running around killing. How am I supposed to kill someone who is invisible to me? And I have many times also went to where the dead body is and shot him and got the kill, but no icon would appear, he couldnt be spotted, etc... he was just a body. So, Im wondering if for him he was walking around and just died suddenly out of nowhere.

-

I seriously hope this is just a beta bug and not in the retail because its VERY irritating.

[/quote]

That has happened to me a couple of times. I went to the spot where I could see it on the kill cam and shot at the twitching body and got a kill. The only thing I could think of is that they were under the map.