My Parents Won't Buy Modern Warfare 3 For Me. :(

I went to the store yesterday with them to pre order it, when we got there they wanted to get me the normal edition but I told them I wanted Harden. They wouldn't get it for me so I started to complain and they got mad so they aren't even getting me the normal version.

I cried in the car but they didn't care and said I spent to much money on Video games anyways in the last 3 months (Not even that much...) All I got was Halo Reachx 2 (100$) Sonic Generationsx2 (Preordered American Copy to play and Collecters Edition only in Europe that cost me 150+40 to import, so 240$) and a new xbox today (200$). That's only like 500$ and that's not even a lot...

Anyways since my parents are being mean and pulling bull-Blam!- on me I need to buy the game myself. How can I (15 years old) get money to buy MW3 when I can't get a job and his parents refuse to give me money? :/

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sell yourself on Craigslist?

this game is for adults,you shouldnt be on it..do your school work instead.

[quote user="orion796"]

this game is for adults,you shouldnt be on it..do your school work instead.

[/quote]I'm almost of legal age to buy it myself (in the UK)...

I second the selling yourself on craigslist idea.

u mad?

what a dweeb.

wish all little kids had parents like yours...I think all 15 under should have their own lobby, never to cross paths with other gamers of higher age

Oh hey Akir. Long time no see bro.

But that sucks Speedy lol umad.

This is a win for mature gamers.

Steal their credit card and use it online to pre-order.....duh!