My own two cents

I'm sure theres plenty of threads about this already but I'm gonna put my own out. get over it.

Its my OPINION that MW3 is gonna suck (or at least not be as good as Black Ops) because:

• There is minimal new content/The campaign is a continuation of MW2
  • The competitive multiplayer experience is dominated by sniping and camping
  • Spec Ops may be good for a while until people start hacking and glitching the *** out of it.
  • A great majority of people who will be online will be annoying kids (theres a lot of terrible parents out there)
  • Its not gonna take long for people to pull the same **** tactics they did in MW2
  • When it first comes out the servers are gonna be so busy itll probably lag and glitch often

Yeah I know this is all conjecture (that means opinions for all you stupid people)

I just wanted to get all this off my chest I really dont care if you trolls agree or disagree.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="STOP THE TAKERS"]

I'm sure theres plenty of threads about this already but I'm gonna put my own out. get over it.

Its my OPINION that MW3 is gonna suck (or at least not be as good as Black Ops) because:

• Spec Ops may be good for a while until people start hacking and glitching the *** out of it.
  • A great majority of people who will be online will be annoying kids (theres a lot of terrible parents out there)
  • Its not gonna take long for people to pull the same bullshit tactics they did in MW2
  • When it first comes out the servers are gonna be so busy itll probably lag and glitch often

Yeah I know this is all conjecture (that means opinions for all you stupid people)

I just wanted to get all this off my chest I really dont care if you trolls agree or disagree.

[/quote]

• At least 2 new game modes, spec ops survival, new pointstreak system and 3 tiers of streaks, more customization of weapons, weapon proficiencies, COD Elite integration, in addition to the obvious new maps, killstreaks, weapons, etc. Also, what sequel's campaign isn't a continuation of the previous game? Isn't that kind of... the point of a sequel?
  • Not really. I think that problem is overblown
  • ...what?
  • Same with any other game. I've had as many annoying kids in Halo Reach as in MW2. The only exception to this is the Battlefield games because their voice chat system is so terrible.
  • Hopefully IW can fix issues quicker this time. But you can't state that as a fact, as if you have the game already...
  • Same with any large MP release. Certainly it'll be no worse than BF3's (ongoing) issues.

All the trolls here are anti-cod, so you're in good company as far as that's concerned.

meh people's opinion dont really matter to me anymore mainly because they are stupid and dont make sense.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Here is mine on your points:

(You) There is minimal new content/The campaign is a continuation of MW2

- There are enhancing and adding some stuff like the Survival Mode or new guns, equipment and maps.  Yes, the feel is the same as of MW2 but some did not exist before or they are changed.  The name is MW3 and is suppose to be a sequel to MW2.  I do not think you will be playing exactly same missions as in MW2.

(You) The competitive multiplayer experience is dominated by sniping and camping

- Most of the sniping in this game is done as quick scoping anyway.  I think I rather take my chance with hip firing or knifing a quick scoper than trying to see him far away with a Red Dot.  ACOG is good only only few rifles at range anyway.  At least with snipers running we both stand 'somehow' equal chance of surviving.  You cannot tell people how You want them to play.  Some people are run and gunners and some are campers.  Good balance is combination of both, but I tend to agree that runing and gunning is more fun and more intense.  Camping makes sense on some game modes more than in others.  That is why they include 'Kill Confirmed' mode.

(You) Spec Ops may be good for a while until people start hacking and glitching the *** out of it.

- Since you mentioned Black Ops , these devs borrowed the monitoring from Black Ops.  You will have Theater Mode etc and they mentioned some monitoring for cheaters.  We will have to see as hacking and glitching is horrible for any game.

(You) A great majority of people who will be online will be annoying kids (theres a lot of terrible parents out there)

- If you play with friends on the same team you do not have to hear them or you can mute them as it is easy to do.  In the long run I rather have more players (does not matter how mature they are) who may have better connection than me and where games are easy to find and gameplay has less lag than just a bunch of mature players where every game is lagging because you connect with less people that might not be local to you.

(You) Its not gonna take long for people to pull the same bullshit tactics they did in MW2

- Bullshit tactics? You mean a team controlling a strategic choke point etc? or like Noob tubers, OMA, Commando etc. The devs tried to make it more balanced as there is counter (some are better at it) to perk combinations.  Blast shield in MW2 was weak most of the time but if enemy had 'danger close' it was useless.  Black ops did a better job with flak jacket.  People play differently.  That is why if you have more players there is a bigger chance of different tactics from different players.

(You) When it first comes out the servers are gonna be so busy itll probably lag and glitch often

- IW is pretty good with their servers as they do not have dedicated ones like EA.  (We know how the release of BF3 went).  P2P is only as good as the slowest connection in the game.  Both have good and bad sides.

Overall you expressed your opinion and that is fine.  I gave you mine.

Another point that a lot of COD haters make is that MW3 is a MW2.5 etc.  Well, even if it is there are 16 new maps and knowing Activision they charge $15 for 4-5 maps.  So now what would you pick IF you liked COD:

1. 16 new maps for MW2 (with things a lot of people did not like) = $45

1. Or a game that has what you liked about MW2, minus the BS on MW2 and some extra content for $59.99

Btw, there was a deal for MW3 for $47.99

I think I rather have what I liked from MW2 with fixes and new additions for $59.99.  I will take my chance and see what they did with this time around.

In the end play what you like :)

I have never heard someone say CoD is overrun by sniping.

I would value someones opinion about the game much more if they actually played it first. Otherwise it is just pure speculation not opinion.

[quote user="STOP THE TAKERS"]

• Its not gonna take long for people to pull the same bullshit tactics they did in MW2

[/quote]You're calling other people stupid? Maybe you should read your own post again.

• Highly doubt this game will be overrun by snipers and campers. Sure there will always be some campers as always but more people will be using the usual run n' gun style. Not many people actually "snipe" as opposed to quick-scope so that really isn't an issue.
  • For the annoying kids, that's why the great feature of muting is on here so you don't have to here them screaming into the mic when they get shot
  • Sure the servers may be busy but it can't possibly be much worse than the BF3 servers going down completely

Just because some people don't know what conjecture means you shouldn't call them stupid. I myself like opinions I sometimes get them on my burger or put batter on them and deep fry them.......MMMMMM opinion rings!

op  wasted 2 cents