My opinions on various changes (no complaints).

Just some simple ideas, that don't need to go into major detail. These aren't complaints, and I my ideas are plausible (meaning I don't think Ghost or Second Chance should be removed, like how everyone else thinks). Lightweight - I would increase the effectiveness of the perk to 1.25X around there. Although it's great to use, it feels slower compared to MW2. Also, it would have been nice to add "climb over obstacles faster". Scout - Well, If I had to make a decision, the perk would be stripped, to where the breath duration is "standard" (meaning it doesn't need a perk). And the faster weapon swap was pretty nice, but I think it should be a pro ability of sleight of hand Sleight of Hand - I always thought the quicker ADS should have been standard as well, and as previously mentioned, the faster weapon swap would be the pro ability. Infrared Sights/Sniper Scopes - I always thought that the size of the scope on your screen should have been larger. And for IR, why not allow the user, to toggle the IR scope on/off (by clicking RS). Match Bonus - I mentioned this before, but why not have it, to where a substantial increase of match bonus, is rewarded to the team who completely dominated in their match. For example, having a 3000+ lead in TDM, a 120+ score lead in Domination. But most importantly--if you play CTF and Sabotage, you should be majorly rewarded based on the speed of your victory. That way, people won't purposely extend the match, for higher scores. Scoreboards - Have the scoreboard in games pertain MORE to the objectives. In Domination for exmaple, why not remove kills and deaths, and replace it with Secure Time (in seconds), and offensives? Also, it would be nice to earn "assists" to capturing, defending, planting, defusing, etc. Reward System - Instead of how many kills you get to earn your rewards, why not change it, to where we can earn rewards based on completing objectives? Sub-Game modes - instead of playing CTF and Domination like always, why not a changed variant of that gametype? Within Domination, there can be a choice of multiple other gametypes that can be voted for, that are similar to the idea of Domination, like WAR, Land Grab (6 spots, cannot be retaken if the enemy secures it--round based). Basically, doing what Halo did. Objective FFA - Why not have another FFA playlist, that consists of objective play? Like King of the Hill, Capture the Flag (with multiple flags).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Lots of good stuff here, I like your thinking.

for objective based games the points for a kill should be based on how close the enemy is to the objective.  That also may help minimize spawn killing in games like demolition.

Do you think removing the k/d scores from dom and demo would keep people from playing them as much?  Just a thought.

[quote user="Chewdogg02"]

for objective based games the points for a kill should be based on how close the enemy is to the objective.  That also may help minimize spawn killing in games like demolition.

Do you think removing the k/d scores from dom and demo would keep people from playing them as much?  Just a thought.

[/quote]

going for objectives/ helping your team> kills in terms of point value imo.

if the K/D tracking and scoring were completly removed or minimised from Objective games I would play them more often. I like to have a high K/D, so I mainly only play Core TDM. I find that in objective games I end up having to chose between maintinaing my K/D or rushing an objective alone because no one else is actualy playing it. Basicaly chosing K/D or wining.  Becuase of this I will never play any objective game unless I am with 3 or more known friends on my team (aka never with randys).  Overall though I realy dont play them much at all, mainly becuse they track K/D in a game type that is not K/D focussed and I dont want to lower my overall.

It would also stop people who spawn trap in Demiolition to get a higher K/D