my opinion

cheaters should burn in HELL

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

UR FULL OF *** OF COURSE THERES WALLHACKS OR AIMBOTS XBOX 360 LIVE CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT THE PROBLEM ITS REALLY SAD A MULTI MILLON DOLLAR COMPANY INFESTED WITH CHEATERS I WAS THINKING OF GETTING 1 JUST TO PROTECT ME AND MY FRIENDS BUT IM JUST GOING TO STOP PLAYING XBOX WE PAY MONEY EVERY YEAR FOR THIS NO DICE.

Look that is a bit harsh.  Although I took a vow to never cheat on the xbox 360, I have been guilty of cheating on other consoles, such as the ps2, ps3.  I even had a codebreaker for the ps2.  But my cheating days are over and I actually enjoy playing the game for what it is over cheating.  I do hate people who use aimbots, hack for prestige, and use tactical insertion to boost.  Ti is my most hated, it drives me crazy why people would stand in a corner and just kill each other rather than playing the match.  

[quote user="SoCALHiTz"]

UR FULL OF *** OF COURSE THERES WALLHACKS OR AIMBOTS XBOX 360 LIVE CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT THE PROBLEM ITS REALLY SAD A MULTI MILLON DOLLAR COMPANY INFESTED WITH CHEATERS I WAS THINKING OF GETTING 1 JUST TO PROTECT ME AND MY FRIENDS BUT IM JUST GOING TO STOP PLAYING XBOX WE PAY MONEY EVERY YEAR FOR THIS NO DICE.

[/quote]

TELL EM WHY U MAD

what is this, the old testament?

imma have to check out Turtle Beaches booth at E3 to see what all the hype is about....

You wish you had the skills to even get such wild accusations, Louise.  I suggest you grab a pen and paper, go into my fileshare, watch how I play and take good notes.  Then go into combat training and try to implement what you have learned.  

Yes there is, click the Latest Post link on the right hand side of the thread title.

[quote user="Jenny Wartz"]

You wish you had the skills to even get such wild accusations, Louise.  I suggest you grab a pen and paper, go into my fileshare, watch how I play and take good notes.  Then go into combat training and try to implement what you have learned.  

[/quote]

No need my dear Warts.  I know just from the other night that my skills far out weigh yours.  You make a good power bottom.

"Happy Drinking"

[quote user="Reggae SoulDJah"]

cheaters should burn in HELL

[/quote] That's a bit strong, but i would not disagree with you...

What do you call "cheating"? Beating you by 40 kills in TDM is NOT cheating.