My only MP complaint.

I love the MP, it's freakin fun, but I have one complaint. THE @#$%ing LAG!

-

Just then I had to quit a match cause of damn lag, why isn't there some kind of "search in your own country" kind of thing? That match I just quit from, I'm shooting people and it's a case of "oh wait sorry, your teammate killed him 2 shots ago". I go from a very good match where my HM does something, join a match with a bunch of American's in it and yay for me! My HM is crap! Come on! It's 6pm, you don't think there are ANY DAMN AUSSIES ONLINE? HOW ABOUT ASIANS? NO?

And the sad part is, that I had 10k more score than everyone else, and I was the lowest ranked guy in the match. Leading the pack with Macca's Wifi everyone! Sit down son!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I never get lag, just bad teammates 

I'm Australian Zehq and I find most matches I join to go quite well (Most of the other squadmates are either American or European and know how to play the game). If you find the lag to be quite bad, then create your own match, as the Host the lag shouldn't be too bad.

btw. charlie sheen is a sad epicdouchetard clown..

sorry. off topic. my bad...

I agree with Deaths head if its that bad on lag try setting one up,if that doesn't work try looking at your NAT as that can mess up stuff too.

I don't have bad lag at all but I do notice the issue people talk about when some setups or guns don't work as well if your not host. Like if I'm host, my Falcon works amazing but when im not I sure blanks a lot. I've heard the issues of using the Harpoon gun as well. You already need to be pretty accurate with it but when your not host, it's even more difficult at times.

This true IMO Cruz especially with the harpoon..I noticed on glacier last night my rounds were not going past a certain distance ie; upper basement door to the science lab..but after I got hosting it completely changed..

Lag isn't an issue at all it's having to search for games constantly because of waiting for people to hit ready in the pre game lobby.

It's so frustrating to know that most of the above are small gripes that should have been addressed.

-

I just purchased a Premium Spectre Pack, and as soon as I clicked to buy it, the host leaves and I'm now left with two things! Diddly and Squat! Lost my credits and the items.

[quote user="Ghost of Kirin"]

It's so frustrating to know that most of the above are small gripes that should have been addressed.

-

I just purchased a Premium Spectre Pack, and as soon as I clicked to buy it, the host leaves and I'm now left with two things! Diddly and Squat! Lost my credits and the items.

[/quote]

Nah, you still have the pack.  You just have to "find them" because unless you get a brand new weapon or character or an ammo type theat you'd run out of, you don't get the *NEW* tags.  At least that's what happened to be when I got a Veteran pack when I first started the MP weeks ago. and the host quit just as the pack opened. 

That's the reason I tend to quit lobbies when I want to buy an expensive pack though.  You never know when the host will suddenly quit.

[quote user="Lysanthris"]

Lag isn't an issue at all it's having to search for games constantly because of waiting for people to hit ready in the pre game lobby.

[/quote]

What's even worse is when you get into the lobby, the impatient toad of a gobshite host desices to quit and you have to wait another 10 seconds for the host to migrate and then another couple more for extra players to join because 1-2 always quit them selves when a host leaves.