My only complaint about the game!

So far (on my 360 at least) the bigger the save file gets the longer it's taking the 360 to load the game. I have this game on PC and when you zone its almost instant. On the 360 its 10~20 second range and considering all the times I zone in a day. It's getting rather annoying!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I agree. Mine takes about 40-60 seconds to load. I'm also experiencing a lot of glitches, that would be MY other complaint. But they did a really good job on this game!

Still just having the occasional "Screen Freeze", but all else seems to be doing okay. I started to delete the bottom of the save list but that doesn't seem to really make any difference. All the Bethesda games I've played have had long intervals of loading and especially going through doors and such.

@Fortified, man your save file must be huge! I am defently not looking forward to 40-60 second load times. =/

It takes me about 30 seconds or so to load from just turning on my 360.  I am at level 43 and I collect a lot of stuff in my home.  I also do two to three missions at a time, and my only complaint about that is that it sometimes gets confused to what I am doing.  Like I can be doing a side quest and be right in the middle of the quest.  I turn off the game to take a break and come back and reload and the mission map fails to show me my next objective.  Usually a reload will fix it, but it is kind of annoying.  That's about it for me.  Other than that it's great.  

Yeah, I'm at about +1500 saves.

Me too - 1576!

Gee, I thought I was bad at 1380; but I've deleted a lot of them and when i do a purge my load times decrease.

i only have 4 saves on the same player and that number of saves is up to 2560 and my game loads fast and never has frozen before and i play this game alot. the load time to get out of a door is about 5 sec and to load my game from the title sreen is about 10 to 15 sec.

[quote user="Fortified Brad"]

Yeah, I'm at about +1500 saves.

[/quote]

Whoa you dont actually have that many different files do you?  Or just that many saves on maybe 5 save files?   Its been confirmed that if you have over 15-20 it slows down the game.  Plus also make sure you dont have a lot of the same keys. One member posted and said they had about 2,000 of the same keys.  They deleted the keys and their game ran much better.

I've had it take ten minutes.