my new xbox

ok well i got a new xbox i sent mine in and microsoft sent me a new one and i had/have mw2 instaled to my harddrive becuse mine hase 15 perfecting rings in it and it wont play and none of my freinds have a copy of it and i have nooo money 2 get a new copy and i have no games of my own but that one any help / suggestins??????? please and thank you!!!!!!!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You could hire a copy, install it and use your game to launch it.  Or you could take your scratched disc to a game shop and see if they can remove the scratches for you.  They usally charge you for this though, and there is no guarantee it will make a difference.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah it wont work because you installed it using a different console OP.

Obsessive is bang on and renting a copy then installing that would be the way to go. Then if your disc is not too badly damaged it should read enough to boot up.
If that does not work aside from trying to get the disc buffed (as mentioned above) your only other option would be to purchase another copy.

Blockbusters usually run a disc resurfacing service, or most game stores will do it. If your UK then GAME and Gamestation definitely do. If your in the US I wouldn't know where to suggest.

Sorry this didn't help.

i dont know how but take a picture before you get it fixed as you are a legend , i dont know how you managed to get 15 laser burns on one disc , if you live in the uk try your local game store or local gamestation or CEX these stores should offer disc repair for maximum price of £4 so it is cheaper than renting and plus its a perma solution , this should fix it as it takes off a layer of your disc , so it will even it out and remove the laser burn , my borderlands laser burnt the day i got it as my xbox got knocked then 4 month after it got laser burnt agian as it fell over , it still works today as i got it repaired 2 times

Sorry this didn't help.