My Movies are missing!

So any news as to why all the movies I purchased (not rented) are now gone under My Movies?  I have an XBOX 360 console.  I appreciate the fix soon.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

All my purchased movies are gone as well. Did you ever get it fixed and how?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have the same issue as well, only I purchased the majority of my movies on the Xbox 360; however when I started watching them on the xbox one, that's when they became missing. I have a total of over 60 movies, and now I only have 54.

Sorry this didn't help.

yeah same here the movie's and tv shows that i didnt download to my 360 have been missing for a month now at first i tought it was a bad conection and now i know its not so if anyone has figured out a solution to this id apreciate it

Sorry this didn't help.

i've got a movie missing as well, i noticed on other forums that this has been an issue for a LONG time, i'm glad to see that they're working hard to solve the problem. everyday i get less and less interested in getting the one, because this is ridiculous! it may have only been $25 but it's still $25 that i simply don't have anymore. i would love to see a proper fix rather than "we are working as hard as we can" because i'm getting sick and tired of seeing the same BS over and over again. JUST FIX IT!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Paper and Schick! Please try refreshing your purchase histories in the Xbox Video app. Also try viewing your purchased content on another platform, if you're able (video.xbox.com, Xbox One, Surface RT, etc).

If your purchased content does not reappear after that, let us know what's missing: The movie/show title, the season and episode number (if TV), HD or SD, and whenabouts you purchased the content.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry but I'm new to this forum so still getting to grips with navigating around and trying to contact support. But I have gone through several updates and lost all my movies, I deleted some files as per a thread I found and now can't even find the movies in my purchased bar ! Very annoying really as even following the refreshing of the account settings it STILL did not show any of the movies we had purchased. How do I contact support direct to get and answer to my questions ??

Thanks for any help

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there EagerOrangutan6!

Sorry to hear that you are unable to access your movies.  I recommend verifying that you can view your purchases on video.xbox.com.  You can check to see if your video content appears in your purchase history at commerce.microsoft.com.

If you are able to see the content that you had purchased, you can follow the steps to redownload content that you previously downloaded.  Give the suggested steps a try and let us know if you were able to access your content.

Sorry this didn't help.

Mister Quimby,

The redownload previously purchased content only applies to game media and game videos etc. The only way to view previously purchased movies is through download history which brings you directly to the xbox video app to view the purchases but if they are not viewable there is no other way to refresh the movies.... I say this because I have tried everything and have this exact same problem. Yes I can view and watch my videos on xboxvideo.com  and they still show up in my purchases on xbox.com. Refreshing the purchases does not work, and I have tried several other solutions and talked to customer support by phone on two separate accounts in hopes of an answer with no answer to this problem

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, DARKASSASSINO07! This thread is a bit old. Since the above suggestions didn't work for you, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've already completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums! :)

Sorry this didn't help.